Security Team Agent
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to proactively identify vulnerabilities, develop defense strategies, respond to incidents, and execute offensive operations. Apply your technical expertise to safeguard clients against evolving cyber threats.
Not everyone's the perfect match, but you might be...
At a minimum, you'll have a High School Diploma, supplemented by general sales experience
This position is fully remote. You may opt to interact with clients in real life, this is to preference and comfort not requirement
Pay options are provided on offer acceptance. You're able to pick from hourly, per-organization, or per-lead, negotiation mutually expectable
None are currently offered, this is subject to change in the future.
More information about this position
About our organization
BeeHive is a leading cybersecurity and cyberintelligence firm dedicated to providing comprehensive offensive and defensive solutions to protect organizations from evolving cyber threats. With a team of skilled analysts and cutting-edge technologies, BeeHive is committed to staying one step ahead in the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Security Team Agent to join our dynamic team.
About this position
As a Security Team Agent, you will play a critical role in executing offensive and defensive cybersecurity operations on behalf of our clients. You will work collaboratively with various teams to proactively identify vulnerabilities, develop strategies to mitigate risks, and respond effectively to cyber incidents. This position requires exceptional technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to continuously learn and adapt to emerging threats.
About some of your responsibilities
- Conduct thorough vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and network security audits to identify vulnerabilities and potential security risks.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique security needs, assess their current security posture, and recommend appropriate cybersecurity measures.
- Develop and implement robust cybersecurity strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of client systems and data.
- Detect and investigate cybersecurity incidents, applying incident response best practices to mitigate the impact and prevent future occurrences.
- Actively monitor and analyze network traffic, system logs, and intrusion detection systems to identify and respond to potential threats.
- Utilize advanced cybersecurity tools and technologies to identify, investigate, and neutralize malicious activities or unauthorized access attempts.
- Collaborate with the research and development team to stay abreast of the latest cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and attack techniques, and incorporate this knowledge into defensive strategies.
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients on secure system configurations, network hardening, and performance optimization.
- Conduct cybersecurity awareness training and workshops to educate clients and promote a culture of security within their organizations.
- Stay updated on relevant industry regulations and compliance requirements, ensuring that clients' cybersecurity programs align with applicable standards.
- Prepare detailed reports and documentation, including assessment findings, incident response activities, and recommendations for remediation.
- Participate in industry conferences, training programs, and knowledge-sharing initiatives to enhance professional expertise and stay current with industry best practices.
About our prerequisites
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in offensive and defensive cybersecurity operations, including vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, incident response, and network security.
- Strong working knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks, industry best practices, and relevant regulations (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR).
- Expertise in utilizing a wide range of cybersecurity tools and technologies for vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, threat hunting, etc.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell) for automation and security-related tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and make sound decisions in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong dedication to continuously learning and staying updated with emerging threats and industry trends.
- Availability for occasional travel to client locations, as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
can be exchanged with any of the following...
- 5 years offensive/defensive security experience, with a render-able "Proof of Exploit Record", alongside a High School Diploma.
- 2 years offensive/defensive security experience, alongside an Associate's Degree in a contextually relevant study, with a High School Diploma.
- 2.5 years offensive/defensive security experience, alongside an active study track achieving an industry-standard degree or certification, holding a High School Diploma.